01 December 2011

The manipulations of this bimbo are finished...

I am sorry to announce that I have deleted my MissBimbo account. Management there has started to use profanity & show disrespect in their announcements, and I simply don't want to promote a website that approves that kind of rude behavior.
I will not stop drawing, so if you wanna follow my non-Bimbo related art in the future you can visit my DeviantArt profile.

You can still find organised in sections all of the resources I created for MissBimbo doll on this blog, I hope you will find them useful.

Check out BimboBin. You will find something faboulous there for sure... :)


Also there are a lot of talented artists on Miss Bimbo website. Here are links to blogs belonging to some of them. Check them out if you are looking for a beautiful background for your profile... interesting pose for your edit... original hairstyles...

Bimbo Name Poses Hair Makeup Backgrounds Tutorials
Alexzus ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Alyssamoon ♥ ♥ ♥
AnqeLCarteR ♥ ♥ ♥
AnnMadison ♥ ♥ ♥
Blksnobunnie ♥ ♥ ♥
Candii79 ♥
ChantillyLace84 ♥ ♥ ♥
Dikiliki2333 ♥ ♥
Foxi ♥
Hethxxx ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Horatia ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ibelievenangel ♥ ♥
IceWhisper ♥ ♥ ♥
Idril92 ♥ ♥ ♥
Jelena19 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Juleona ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kairuh
Kcpooh13 ♥ ♥
Kelamity ♥ ♥
MariahDianaCarey
Mariio ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MaynaBaby ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Megsang ♥ ♥
Melanie9569 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Misscox ♥ ♥
MissyFrutillitas ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MM2007 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MysteriousPanda99 ♥ ♥
Neleh44 ♥ ♥
Nusquinha ♥
Oogie ♥ ♥
Osa ♥ ♥ ♥
Parca ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pet55 ♥ ♥ ♥
Pr1nc3sskaylee ♥ ♥ ♥
Riyaa13 ♥ ♥ ♥
Rosettacharms2 ♥ ♥ ♥
Sapharii ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Scarletcore ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Trillyke ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Wachout ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
WhimsicalRingtone ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. A lot of great designer leave MB because of this silly bodyguard.
    I really hope we will meet again on MB, I will miss you! ♥

    Trill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not leave because of the bodyguard or because they are changing how much money we were earning in game.
    I left because of the way Chris talked in his announcement. If you do not understand what I am talking about, just look at his signature...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Oh, I haven't seen it yet. :O But now...
    Now I can totally understand you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sad about that too, can understand your reaction, don't know what are they thinking about but it's just wrong, hope some day they'll fix it, but anyway, I can't really believe it.
    Will miss u and your sweet style so much :)

    ReplyDelete