01 December 2011

The manipulations of this bimbo are finished...

I am sorry to announce that I have deleted my MissBimbo account. Management there has started to use profanity & show disrespect in their announcements, and I simply don't want to promote a website that approves that kind of rude behavior.
I will not stop drawing, so if you wanna follow my non-Bimbo related art in the future you can visit my DeviantArt profile.

You can still find organised in sections all of the resources I created for MissBimbo doll on this blog, I hope you will find them useful.

Check out BimboBin. You will find something faboulous there for sure... :)


Also there are a lot of talented artists on Miss Bimbo website. Here are links to blogs belonging to some of them. Check them out if you are looking for a beautiful background for your profile... interesting pose for your edit... original hairstyles...

Bimbo Name Poses Hair Makeup Backgrounds Tutorials
Alexzus
Alyssamoon
AnqeLCarteR
AnnMadison
Blksnobunnie
Candii79
ChantillyLace84
Dikiliki2333
Foxi
Hethxxx
Horatia
ibelievenangel
IceWhisper
Idril92
Jelena19
Juleona
Kairuh
Kcpooh13
Kelamity
MariahDianaCarey
Mariio
MaynaBaby
Megsang
Melanie9569
Misscox
MissyFrutillitas
MM2007
MysteriousPanda99
Neleh44
Nusquinha
Oogie
Osa
Parca
Pet55
Pr1nc3sskaylee
Riyaa13
Rosettacharms2
Sapharii
Scarletcore
Trillyke
Wachout
WhimsicalRingtone

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. A lot of great designer leave MB because of this silly bodyguard.
    I really hope we will meet again on MB, I will miss you! ♥

    Trill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not leave because of the bodyguard or because they are changing how much money we were earning in game.
    I left because of the way Chris talked in his announcement. If you do not understand what I am talking about, just look at his signature...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Oh, I haven't seen it yet. :O But now...
    Now I can totally understand you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sad about that too, can understand your reaction, don't know what are they thinking about but it's just wrong, hope some day they'll fix it, but anyway, I can't really believe it.
    Will miss u and your sweet style so much :)

    ReplyDelete